The Highland Carers Roadshow is coming soon to spread support among unpaid carers in the Highlands.
From September 20th to October 5th, NHS Highland is working with other organisations to host a series of FREE events which recognise and support unpaid carers in the community. Everyone is welcome to drop into any of the events and bring the person or people they care for. Free refreshments will be provided on the day.
- Alness - Wednesday, 20 September 2023, 11am – 2pm, Perrins Centre
- Nairn - Friday, 22 September 2023, 11.30am – 2.30pm, Nairn Community Centre
- Ullapool - Tuesday, 26 September 2023, 12pm – 2.30pm, The Macphail Centre
- Dingwall - Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 12pm – 2pm, The National Hotel
- Golspie - Thursday, 28 September 2023, 12pm - 2pm, Fountain Road Hall
- Thurso - Friday, 29 September 2023, 11am – 3pm, North Coast Visitor Centre
- Aviemore - Monday, 2 October 2023, 11am - 3pm, Cairngorm Hotel
- Skye - Tuesday, 3 October 2023, 11am - 3pm, Portree Community Centre
- Fort William - Thursday, 05 October 2023, 11am – 2pm, Waverley House
See our attached flyer for further information and to check our partners or email Lori MacKellar at firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone 07966 565138