NESS HARDWARE (Nicol and Dime), Academy Street, Inverness looking for a P/T Sales Assistant.
National Minimum Wage, 21 hrs per week. Open Mon - Sat 9am - 5.30pm and Sun 12pm - 4pm hours will be within these times. Job Description attached.
Just pop into the store with your CV or send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COSTA COFFEE are recruiting - looking for support to fill their Aviemore Vacancies as follows:
Happy to employ Ukrainian Refugees as long as a reasonable level of English , 50 + maybe experience of a past faced environment. Applying via the links above. Vacancies also available in Inverness - Barista Inverness Inshes Search and apply | Costa
Scotrail are holding a Group Information Session on Monday 26th June 11.30-12.30 in Inverness River House JC.
Please speak with your work coach if you are interested in attending
They are recruiting for On Train Hospitality Assistants for those that cannot make the GIS there are individual slots for 121 after
There may be up to 10 vacancies. It is an online application but Keith and someone local from Inverness will be here to talk people through the job roles and for hints and tips on applications online. Hours of work: 36 hours per week. Reference Salary: £21,856 per annum plus 3% commission. Customers do not need to be 18+ - although no alcohol is served at present this may change .Duties include
- Operate the Hospitality Service on ScotRail services.
- Promote monthly deals and upsell products to customers.
- Helping with customers’ questions on train and at stations.
- Accountable for stock and sales.
- Managing cash and card transactions.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of catering equipment and clearing of litter.
- Adhere to the food hygiene regulations and all Health & Safety requirements.
- You will operate a trolley weighing a maximum of 60/55 kg and portable ramps weighing up to15k
- Communication; both written and verbal
- Numeracy and basic IT Skills
- Ability to follow procedures and to work safely
- Ability to work as part of a team or with minimum supervision
- Willingness to attend training and take responsibility, with support for professional development
- Contributory Final Salary Pension scheme
- Free and reduced rate rail travel for you and your family, where applicable.
- Generous holiday allowance https://apply.scotrail.co.uk/vacancies/1465/apply/