Featured below are the latest work experience placement opportunities now live on hi-hope.org. Please feel free to share with your colleagues and friends and share on your socials using #hihopeplacements
Here are the latest posts from week commencing 23th December 2022:
During the placement you will observe and, where possible, assist in your role as General Assistant. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Outdoor Maintenance – cutting grass, general garden duties, brushes tennis courts, power hosing.
- Reception, Opening Memberships, setting up classes, cleaning all areas of the club, gym, hall, equipment, changing rooms, toilets.
- Dealing with the public, helping coaches with junior coaching.
During the placement you will observe and, where possible, assist in your role as Office Administrator. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Health and Safety,
- Quantity Surveying.
Assisting with the groundwork’s team. This will include various and different task such as, but not limited to:
- Laying of slabs and service cables
- Tar & kerbing
- Foundations for new house-builds.
In this trainee role; you'll gain hands on experience measuring up, preparation - including underlay and gripping and assisting with carpet fitting.
You'll play a key role in our shop/workshop and ensure our van is kept stocked and ready prior to commencing jobs. You'll also assist with stock taking and management.
Learning how to liaise with customers.