Waverley Care is Scotland's leading charity providing support to people living with HIV. In the Highlands we offer a range of free, confidential and anonymous services aimed at reducing HIV transmission and helping those living with HIV to lead full, healthy lives.
- HIV prevention and outreach
- Support for people living with HIV
- Confidential testing for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Condoms by post service
- Free safer sex materials available from the office
- Information, training and education on a range of sexual health matters
The Highland Service Centre is open Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm. Please drop in and speak to a member of staff or call for more information.
Condoms by Post Text Number - 07519 708296