Skills Development Scotland (SDS) is the national skills body supporting the people and businesses of Scotland.
SDS can support you to plan your career ambitions in a number of ways.
The web service www.myworldofwork.co.uk allows you to see jobs in action, build your CV, search for vacancies and explore training opportunities.
If you need additional support, SDS advisers can assist you to:
• Look at your own interests, skills and strengths
• Understand the range of options open to you
• Develop realistic and achievable career plans
• Develop job seeking skills, if appropriate
• Apply for current job or training vacancies
• Link with other helpful organisations and agencies
Helpline for individuals: 0800 917 8000
Local Offices in Highland are:
1-5 Church Street
Telephone: 0300 013 3826
69-71 High Street
Telephone: 01349 855245
Telephone: 01397 874550
Isle of Skye
Telephone: 0300 013 3423
Telephone: 01847 896115