Pulteneytown People’s Project - Stage 1 download pdf

Pulteneytown People’s Project - Stage 1

What do we offer at Stage 1?

At stage 1 we offer Activity Agreements.  We will work with you to help you engage in a learning plan that meets your needs.

This may include:

  • development opportunities to enhance your life
  • building employability skills
  • planning for further learning, employment or training

We will identify and build upon your strengths throughout this programme until you are ready to move on.

Who can apply?

You are eligible if you have left school and are unable or not ready to access other options because of problems such as prolonged absence from school, disabilities or learning difficulties.  You will need to be aged between 16 and 19 (or 20 in exceptional circumstances) For further information visit the Activity Agreement page.

What can you achieve?

You will work towards SQA qualifications in core skills as well as developing lifeskills, building positive relationships, managing money, problem solving, communication skills, work-based skills and health and well-being.

Can I get a training allowance?

Whilst on an Activity Agreement you may be eligible for Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA).
For further information and to check if you may be entitled to claim EMA visit: Highland Council EMA

Who do I contact to find out more?

In the first instance speak to the Activity Agreement Coordinator for the North Region:
Paul MacMillan - paul.macmillan@highland.gov.uk   Tele: 01349 868278

For general enquiries about Pulteneytown People's Project - see contact details below.


Further information and contact details

Street Address: Training Centre Team, Pulteney Centre, Wick, KW1 5BA

Telephone: 01955 608530

Email: info@pppwick.org.uk

Website: www.pppwick.org.uk

a a a a a
Please Note: There will be some instances where funding will be required to access a service listed in this directory. Application for this requires to be made following appropriate Highland Council and/or NHS assessment for Adult Services and consequent resource allocation procedures. Further information on accessing services can be obtained from your local Adult Services Team.