New training opportuities for school leavers.
If you've recently left school, are unemployed and not receiving benefits, a Pathway Apprenticeship could help you to prepare for the world of work. You'll gain an industry-recognised qualification and accelerate your progression into future employment or further apprenticeship opportunities.
- It’s delivered by learning providers, such as colleges, in partnership with employers
- You’ll gain knowledge, skills and experience through a series of practical activities, including industry projects and work placements
- The apprenticeship lasts up to 26 weeks (36 weeks for engineering) and can be extended up to 52 weeks if you are care experienced or disabled
- You’ll get a £100 weekly allowance
- Following successful completion, you will have gained a qualification and valuable insight and experience of the world of work