Cairngorms Skills Project download pdf

Cairngorms Skills Project
Want a career, but don't know what you want to do?
Know what you want to do, but can't get to where you want to be?
Then we can help.

What do we offer?

The Cairngorms Skills Project supports you towards a better future.  Our project combines a full time college course with practical work experience and a range of support to give you the opportunity of working towards a better future.  You can try out a range of career options and courses.  Just because you don't see the career you want to follow just means we haven't done it yet.
The project also offers friendly open advice, help to consider your choices, a personal mentor, training allowance, vocational training with Inverness College, and work experience.

Who can apply?

If you are aged between 16 & 24 are unemployed / underemployed / leaving education or looking for direction then get in touch. On some occasions we have supported people over 25.  If you fall into any of these categories please contact us to discuss your needs. We currently have an established programme in Cairngorm, but we are hoping to develop opportunities across Highland.

What can you achieve?

During this project you will gain key employability skills and hands-on experience to support your future career.  You will also obtain a recognised qualification and will build links with local employers.

Who do I contact to find out more?

Contact our Inverness Office below for further details or if you are in registered with the Job Centre speak to your Adviser in the first instance.
Take a look at our website or simply give us a call or text to see how we might be able to do support you.
Call or text Nicola on 07538 990500 or Sandy on 07974 814625.

Further information and contact details

Street Address: The Highlands Small Communities Housing Trust, 7 Ardross Terrace, Inverness, IV3 5NQ

Telephone: 01463 233549

Secondary Telephone: 07538 990500



a a a a a
Work Experience
Please Note: There will be some instances where funding will be required to access a service listed in this directory. Application for this requires to be made following appropriate Highland Council and/or NHS assessment for Adult Services and consequent resource allocation procedures. Further information on accessing services can be obtained from your local Adult Services Team.