The Hi-Hope Handbook has information about choices, opportunities and services available in the Highlands to support transition from school to adulthood. This information can be accessed by topic or area. It can be saved as a personal directory for you to use to consider plans for the future or to create topics for discussion with those who support you or to enable you to undertake further research.

Search the directory:

Browse alphabetically:


Bridge 2 Business

Young Enterprise Scotland is delighted to have Bridge 2 Business as one of its key programmes.… read more…

Bullying UK

Bullying UK Part of Family Lives Helpful resources and good information on cyber bullying. Family… read more…

Cairdeas Cottage

The Cottage is a resource centre for those affected by mental ill health. It is… read more…

Cairn Housing Association Ltd

Provider of both rented and shared ownership mainstream housing. Housing is provided in Badenoch &… read more…

Cairngorms Skills Project

Want a career, but don't know what you want to do? Know what you… read more…

Calman - Stage 5 Modern Apprenticeship

What do we offer at Stage 5? We currently offer Modern Apprenticeships in Retail Skills… read more…

Calman Trust - Stage 1

What do we offer at Stage 1? At Stage 1 we offer Activity Agreements Activity Agreements … read more…

Calman Trust - Stage 2/3

What do we offer at Stage 2/3? We deliver the Skills Development Scotland - Employability Fund… read more…

Calman Trust - Stage 3

What do we offer at Stage 3? You can access stage 3 provision directly or you may… read more…

Calman Trust - Stage 4

What do we offer at Stage 4? Employability Fund Stage 4 provides the opportunity to develop further… read more…
a a a a a
Work Experience
Please Note: There will be some instances where funding will be required to access a service listed in this directory. Application for this requires to be made following appropriate Highland Council and/or NHS assessment for Adult Services and consequent resource allocation procedures. Further information on accessing services can be obtained from your local Adult Services Team.