Entries tagged with: Next Steps


Leaving school (Transition)

Leaving school is often called Transition. Transition Planning is about: getting the right… read more…
a a a a a
Work Experience
Please Note: There will be some instances where funding will be required to access a service listed in this directory. Application for this requires to be made following appropriate Highland Council and/or NHS assessment for Adult Services and consequent resource allocation procedures. Further information on accessing services can be obtained from your local Adult Services Team.