Watson Wood Financial Planning is an independent financial planning firm providing unbiased, expert advice to clients across the North of Scotland.
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Administrator in our Inverness office but that is not our end goal for the right candidate. We will give you the training and support to develop your career to whatever level you wish to achieve including gaining professional qualifications. We are keen to appoint talent to help with our ever-growing business.
• To provide administration and client relationship support to Financial Planners
. • To undertake general office administrative duties as required.
• To be fully involved in all aspects of general administration and support activities
. • To provide general office administration and marketing support to Operations Director.
• Data inputting
• Accuracy skills
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Prioritisation skills
• Computer literate
• Attention to detail
• Customer service Personal Qualities
• Articulate • Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Uses own initiative
• Adaptable/ Flexible
• Honesty & Integrity
• Team player
Key accountabilities will include
• Updating client database including fact find input
• Printing and binding of reports and presentations.
• Efficient handling of letters, telephone calls and faxes, handling of email traffic and dealing pro-actively with all other items of incoming and outgoing correspondence
. • Maintaining manual and electronic filing system
. • Ordering stationary as and when required.
• Effective and efficient diary management for office Financial Planner.
• Arranging and co-ordinating meetings and following up on presentations and seminars.
• Ensuring that relevant supporting documents for meetings are provided to Financial Planner in advance
. • Helping prepare client financial planning reviews
. • Communicating with plan providers to obtain client information.
Posted by DYW I&C on 9 May 2018 at 11:07