Receptionist, Business Modern Apprentice Opportunity - Cairngorm Group
This is not an office junior role, rather it is a key position with real responsibility and a great opportunity for the right young person to learn about the world of business.This role involves offering day to day administrative support for the Inverness Glass Department of the Cairngorm Group. It also involves providing administrative support to the Director overseeing the companies health & safety.
This job offers a fantastic opportunity to learn new on-the-job skills in addition to receiving a formal and appropriate business qualification.
- Produce weekly vehicle tracking reports for vehicles previous week
- Assess stationary needs & order appropriately
- Scanning of documents as required
- Dealing with supplier delivery notes as required
- Manage the info@ & glass@ mail boxes
- Deal with customers both in person & on the phone
- Phoning customers for payments & booking in appointments
- Assist with invoicing
- Maintain the coffee machine and water cooler
- Replenish the showroom brochures
- Any other duties as required by your line Director
Qualifications: Ideally National 4 or 5
Hours of Work: Full-time 39 hours with 28 days annual holiday (including 6 days Public Holidays for Christmas, New Year and Easter)
Office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Thursday & 8:00am – 4:00pm Friday
Training: A successful candidate will work towards Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration, supported by a registered training provider. In addition to this, training in the companies systems and procedures relating to ISO9001:2015 will also be given.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Confident and well presented
- Good IT, numeracy, reading and writing skills
- Good with people both face to face and on the telephone
- Can manage multiple tasks and deal with deadlines
- Team player and also able to work on own
To apply for this position please send all CV's to email@example.com by the 12th of January.
Posted by DYW I&C on 15 December 2017 at 15:33