Location: Various Locations Hours: 35 per week
Duration: Permanent Salary: HC02 - HC09, £15,925 - £36,254 (Engineering grades range from HC02 and progress to HC09.
Progress through this scale will be dependent on qualifications and experience assessed through the Graduate Apprenticeship Training Programme.)
Contact Person: Colin Howell, Tel: 01408 635315
• To support and assist with the day to day delivery of relevant team priorities, activities and projects.
• To assist with the development, management and to oversee civil engineering projects.
• To assist with research and the preparation of specifications, technical information and relevant data used in the procurement of civil engineering projects.
• To provide professional and technical advice and information on all aspects of Engineering design, operation and maintenance in civil engineering projects.
• To assist to manage Consultants, provide briefing and performance review.
Posted by DYW I&C on 5 June 2018 at 10:12