Business Administration Apprentice 16-19 year olds
Modern Apprentice Salary: £15,925 per annum / £8.75 per hour
5 days per week comprising: 35 hours
Fixed term contract: 2 years
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th February 2018
Interviews held on Wednesday 28th February 2018 Sustaining local communities is at the heart of everything Highland Residential do and having a team of talented people, who bring professionalism and integrity to our business services, is paramount. If you believe in providing better and more affordable homes and property services to our communities and want to make a positive lasting impact through your work then apply for this opportunity now.
The Factoring Services Administration Assistant provides assistance with the day to day delivery and administration of factoring services to Highland Residential customers, in compliance to legislation and internal policy and procedures. Ensuring that the factored service provided is to the highest standard.
1. As a first point of contact the Factoring Administration Assistant is required to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
2. To effectively use the in-house factoring database and portal for maintaining detailed customer/development records.
3. Assist the Factoring Services Coordinator with the preparation of business documentation, customer statements and invoices.
4. To appropriately log and issue work orders as prioritised by the FSO /FSA.
5. Answer and deal appropriately with customer / stakeholder email, phone calls, letters and visitor enquiries. To address customer complaints correctly and in line with guidance and internal procedures.
6. Provide sales and marketing support and assist in implementing marketing and sales activity.
7. Deliver exceptional standards when maintaining paper and electronic documents and files.
1. Ensuring tasks are delivered to the agreed standards.
2. Providing clear and factual information to customers.
3. Ensuring that accurate computerised and manual records are maintained for budgetary and audit purposes.
|MA_Factoring_Administration_Assistant_Application_Form.doc||January 25, 2018|
Posted by DYW I&C on 25 January 2018 at 14:29