Volkswagen Group parts personnel are essential team members within the retailer. The parts department plays a vital role in selling parts and accessories, as well as providing assistance to both the service and vehicle sales departments in helping them to work effectively. Parts advisors are also known as vehicle parts operatives. They are responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
Duties may vary from employer to employer but will typically include:
• Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
• Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
• Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
• Raising invoices for parts sold
• Liaison with other members of staff
Posted by DYW I&C on 5 June 2018 at 10:36