Accounts Assistant - Gael Force Group
Group Accounts Assistant Gael Force Group, suppliers to commercial marine, leisure marine and aquaculture markets, is actively looking to recruit an enthusiastic Accounts Payables Assistant to join our Group Finance team.
Based in our Inverness Headquarters, the successful candidate will report to the Group Financial Controller and will assist the Group Purchase Ledger Manager in all routine accounts transactions associated with the Purchase Ledgers across the group companies, and provide general accounts assistance and support to the Group finance team.
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders.
- Retuming all invalid documents as and when necessary
- Distribution of supplier invoices for authorisation to various departments
- Processing supplier invoices via Greentree and Sage Accounting System
- Monitor and review of outstanding invoices with prompt resolution of queries
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely Answering suppliers' phone calls and resolving queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements Assisting with weekly/monthly supplier payments Ensuring all cash is allocated within accounts
- Assisting with general administrative duties, such as filing or data entry and providing support to the finance team Accounts Assistant - desired skills and personal qualities Essential Requirements Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook Administrative skills Be highly numerate and able to work to a high degree of accuracy Good communication skills (written and oral) A committed team player, detail oriented and an effective communicator Enthusiasm for identifying and pursuing process improvements Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
• HNC or equivalent in accounts or previous experience in similar role
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn new skills and enjoys working in a fastpaced environment and in return for working up to 40 hours a week, Gael Force offers a competitive salary, staff discount and a contributory pension scheme. The salary offered will reflect the experience and knowledge that the candidate can bring to this excellent opportunity.
For more information email: Rita.Deo@gaelforcegroup.com
Posted by DYW I&C on 16 July 2018 at 10:09