Young Writers’ Programme Opportunities
Moniack Mhor has an extensive programme for young people. No matter what stage you are at with your writing or what age you are, we can help.
How to get involved –
- Residential courses – Take time out to write and meet other creative young people in a beautiful, cosy setting.
- The ‘Written World’ – Explore the lush Abriachan Forest, then use the inspiration to write.
- Writing Clubs – Make writing social by starting a club near you.
- Steering group – Shape the future of the Young Writers’ Programme by sharing your voice.
- Mentoring – Work one-to-one with a published writer to glean advice and learn tricks of the trade.
- Work experience & Volunteering (from the age of 14 upwards) – Gain valuable work skills and experience life in an arts career.
- Activity Agreements & Personal Learning Plans – Piece together a personal activity programme to move toward your writing goals.
- Pathways to Further Learning – Learn what options you have within Scotland’s thriving writing community.
- Young Writers Online – Join a budding online community of young writers who share their work and writing experiences. Published authors will regularly review writing, post exercises and advice.
- Visit our blog to find out about our weekly newsletter and inspiring writing exercises