Providing single women with the support and opportunity to:
- make informed housing choices
- realise their potential
The housing support service seeks to:
- Prepare residents for independent living in the community or other appropriate alternative housing options.
- Work with residents in developing structured support plans
- Provide practical support and maximize choices within a safe and secure environment.
- Work in partnership with other professionals and agencies
- Meet the diverse needs of individuals and help in the realisation of their personal aspirations.
Cairn House, 30 Waterloo Place, Inverness, IV1 1NB
Tom Matheson Court, Robert Dick Place, Thurso, KW14 8BY
Caberfeidh Court, Wellington Avenue, Wick, KW1 5JB
All telephone or email enquiries to Cairn should be via 0800 990 3405 or email@example.com